Fordham GSAS: Grad. Life: Take the HOLIDAY MOVIE QUOTE QUIZ!!!!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Take the HOLIDAY MOVIE QUOTE QUIZ!!!!

I love Christmas movies! Here are a list of my favorites, plus a quiz. Match the quote to the movie! Submit answers in the comments or on FB! I will post answers in tomorrow's post. No cheating with Google! I will find out!* 

1. A Christmas Story

2. The Holiday


 3. The Family Man


4. It's a Wonderful Life


5. Elf


6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas


7. Scrooged


8. Miracle on 34th Street


9. A Charlie Brown Christmas


10 & 11. Home Alone, and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York


12. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


13. Love, Actually


14. Scrooge


And, last but not** LEAST.........
15. Holiday in Handcuffs
Come on! Clarissa Explains it All and AC Slater?? TV movie gold!!! 


Quotes:
__ a. "I know you're not the real Santa Claus."
__ b. "It just needs a little love."
__ c. "I don't know anything!/ I never did know anything!/ But now I know that I don't know/ All on a Christmas morning!"
__ d. "But you know, the thing about romance is... people only get together right at the very end."
__ e. "That's pretty low, mister! If I had a rubber hose, I would beat you... "
__ f. "What the hell is that?"-- "It's a gun." -- "Are you sure?"
__ g. "Football? Football? What's a football?"
__ h. "You can mess with a lot of things, but you can't mess with kids on Christmas."
__ i. "You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money."
__ j. "You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God's sake!"
__ k. "All their windows were dark. No one knew he was there."
__ l. "Promise you won't kidnap me and my brother and plant stuff in our brains?"
__ m. "Why haven't you learned how to button a coat?"
__ n. "Second, there are, like, thirty Ray's Pizzas. They all claim to be the original. But the real one's on 11th. And if you see a sign that says "Peep Show", that doesn't mean that they're letting you look at the new toys before Christmas."
__ o. "But... but maybe he's only a little crazy like painters or composers or... or some of those men in Washington."

Happy Christmas Eve!!!!! xoxoxoo Liza

*There's no way for me to find out.
**does not reflect majority of critical opinions.

1 comment:

  1. This kind of quiz is so much fun, My family usually play this game. Watching Christmas movies every holiday has become our family tradition. I really enjoy remembering Christmas quotes from them, especially the funny ones.

    ReplyDelete