Fordham GSAS: Grad. Life: "You're a Grand Old Grad"

Thursday, June 14, 2012

"You're a Grand Old Grad"

Happy Flag Day!

When I was little, my siblings and I used to write parodies to the tunes of common holiday songs. Here's a ditty I wrote about grad students, inspired by "You're a Grand Old Flag," apropos for today.  I'm hoping this goes viral.

"You're a Grand Old Grad"

You're a grand old grad, you're a hard working grad,
and forever in peace may you grade.
You're the servant of, the school you love,
You teach and research, and get paid!

Every term goes by, and you try not to cry,
Remembering the struggles you had!
Should years pass by, til it all ends,
Keep your eye on that grand old grad!

Have a great Flag Day everyone, and Happy Birthday to the Army!
Til next time, Liza


No comments:

Post a Comment